1. Full extended essay information:
- EE Info for May 2018, including info on how to fill out the form.
- EE Checklist – important
- Full Extended Essay Guide (link)
- The section “Introducing the students to the EE” has information on what you have to do for the three reflection sessions.
- The “Assessment Criteria (link)” (A-E) are extremely important!
2. VWA: Important downloads:
- Begleitprotokoll (VWA)
- Beurteilungsraster, PDF (VWA)
- Beurteilungsraster, DOCX (VWA)
- Betreuungsprotokoll (VWA)
3. Extended Essay: Important downloads:
- Title Page
- RPPF Form – important for criterion E! (Extended Essay)
- Full Extended Essay Guide (367 pages!)
- !!! Assessment Criteria !!!
- Group 1: Language A (Language, Literature)
- Group 2: Language acquisition
- Group 3: History
- Group 3: Geography
- Group 3: ITGS
- Group 3: Psychology
- Group 3: Economics
- Group 4: Biology
- Group 4: Chemistry
- Group 4: Physics
- Group 5: Mathematics
- Group 6: Theatre Arts
- Group 6: Visual Arts
- Group 6: Music
4. Please watch the following videos:
5. The Extended Essay Form can be downloaded here:
Extended Essay Form (Requirement!)
6. EE registration form:
Download EE registration form! Students who also do the VWA only use the VWA registration form. Students who use the VWA form to sign up must indicate on the top that they want to have the EE counted as the VWA. Otherwise we do not know which teacher to assign!
7. Extended Essay and VWA
8. Choosing an EE Research Question